GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WONDERFUL THIS IS
Parkinson’s is a degenerative disease and while it’s progress can be slowed down, it currently doesn’t have a cure. People suffering from Parkinson’s will experience a gradual loss of coordination and ability to perform even the most basic of every day tasks, including feeding themselves.
This fucking spoon is HUGEfor them. Look at that gif of the man just trying to eat with the regular spoon and compare it to the liftware device. It’s NOT just a spoon, by the way, it comes with a fork as well, for example.
I found the website for the project where you can purchase a spoon for someone you know/love and even possibly donate money to help someone out who can’t afford it themselves right: HERE.
At the very least, please spread this for all the people who have Parkinson’s or loved ones with Parkinson’s.
You’ll help them take part of their life back.
PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TAKING OUT THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND JUST REBLOGGING THE PICTURE. IF YOU CAN REBLOG THE PICTURE, YOU CAN REBLOG THE LINK TO ACTUALLY HELP PEOPLE. THANKS.
This is amazing
Black Milk Clothing Princesses and Villains Collection - available July 29, 2014 (see the full collection here)
30th birthday coming up!
- Treat yourself the way you would treat a person who you loved, highly valued, and cared about.
- Always love yourself – no matter what!
- Only say positive, compassionate, understanding, and affirming things about, and to, yourself.
- Hold your own hand in tough and stressful times. Don’t abandon yourself, or let yourself down.
- Respect yourself, and the efforts that you’re making to be a better person, and to change and to grow.
- Understand your limitations and be patient with yourself. Accept that it takes time to master anything at all.
- Be kind to yourself when you feel self-critical, or when you feel the urge to be judgmental and hard on yourself.
Love yourself first. This is NOT selfishness. It’s impossible to forgive, accept, and care for others when you haven’t even done it for yourself.
|me:||i can't my dog just fell asleep on my lap|
|her:||my parents aren't home|
|me:||he is ASLEEP|
|Harry Potter at the end of every school year:||I came to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now|